How You Can Benefits from Permanent Makeup?
- Wake up with makeup
- Natural Makeup that will not smear, run or disappear
- Great for someone who is active in sport and fitness
- Great solution for someone who is allergic to regular makeup
- For someone who are physically and visually challenged with makeup application
- Scar camouflage from burns, scars or over tweezing
- Areola-women who have bad breast reduction or reconstructive surgery
What is Permanent Makeup?
Permanent makeup is an art not a science and is done using pigment not ink so it fades over time. The sun, skin care products, medications, smoking and different types of skin can cause this to happen at a different rate for each individual. It is a wonderful thing that the pigments fade over time this enables us to make changes to color and shape over the years. Once a year maintenance touchup is needed to keep color fresh and true.
For more information please call: 404-579-8693 ask for Katrina
LIP LINER: $250 and up